The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology recently issued a notice to organize the recommendation of 2023 small and medium-sized enterprise characteristic industry clusters. After the notice was issued, Jiangsu, Henan and other places also introduced measures to cultivate and identify characteristic industrial clusters of small and medium-sized enterprises. At the recent two sessions, Wang Zhen, deputy to the National People’s Congress and chairman of Inner Mongolia Ordos Resources Co., Ltd., also said that it is necessary to promote the modernization of key textile industry clusters. She specifically mentioned “increasing support for industrial technology innovation and continuing to promote the entire industry chain.” technological innovation”. Small and medium-sized enterprises account for more than 90% of the textile industry and are distributed in the upstream, midstream and downstream of the entire industry chain. How to gather these small and medium-sized enterprises to play their role and seize this policy dividend will be of great significance to the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the industry.
Jiangsu will cultivate and identify 100 characteristic industrial clusters of small and medium-sized enterprises
On March 15, we learned from the Jiangsu Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology that in order to further enhance the professionalization of small and medium-sized enterprise industrial clusters , characteristic and intensive development level, and to promote the high-quality development of small and medium-sized enterprises, the “Jiangsu Province Management Measures for Promoting the Development of Characteristic Industrial Clusters of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises” (hereinafter referred to as the “Measures”) were formulated and promulgated. The “Measures” propose that during the “14th Five-Year Plan” period, about 100 characteristic industrial clusters will be cultivated and identified throughout the province, and localities will be guided and supported to cultivate a number of municipal characteristics. Industrial clusters.
, an industrial cluster of small and medium-sized enterprises with outstanding advantages and characteristics, aggregation of resource elements, bursting of innovation vitality, efficient collaboration network, perfect governance services, significant results in intelligent transformation and digital transformation, and strong core competitiveness.
The “Measures” specify the basic conditions that characteristic industrial clusters should meet——
Specialized industrial clusters generally cover an area of no more than 100 square kilometers and are the pillar or characteristic industries of the county where they are located. The leading industries need to focus on subdivided fields, and the development level is at the forefront of the province and even the country in the subdivided fields, focusing on supporting leading industries in the province’s 16 advanced manufacturing clusters and50industrial clusters of key industrial chains;
In the past three years, the total output value of the cluster has been more than 4 billion billion every year, and the output value of small and medium-sized enterprises accounts for a different proportion of the total output value of the cluster every year. Lower than 70%, and the average annual growth rate of the output value of the cluster’s leading industries in the past three years is not lower than 10%, The proportion of the output value of the cluster’s leading industries in the cluster’s total output value in the past three years has not been less than 70%;
There are no less than 3 enterprises that are single champions of the manufacturing industry in the cluster-leading industry and specialize in new “little giants” , or the total number of specialized, special, new, small and medium-sized enterprises and high-tech enterprises is no less than 15;
The cluster has a clear innovation incentive mechanism, and there are no less than 5 innovation platforms at or above the provincial level in the cluster in the past three years. , the average annual growth rate of R&D expenditures of clustered small and medium-sized enterprises is not less than 10%, and the average annual growth rate of valid invention patents is not less than 15%15% span>, the number of invention patents per 10,000 people shall not be less than 15; the total number of national standards and industry standards related to the cluster’s leading industries shall not be less than 3items;
The cluster carries out work related to the intelligent transformation and digital transformation of small and medium-sized enterprises in an orderly manner, and the proportion of enterprises in the cluster that go to the cloud or log in is no less than 30%, the application penetration rate of industrial Internet platform is not less than 20%; there are many pilot demonstration projects of new models and new business formats such as intelligent manufacturing and industrial Internet at the provincial level or above in1.
It is reported that the Jiangsu Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology organizes the application and identification of characteristic industrial clusters every year, and determines the characteristic industries to be identified through formal review, expert review, on-site inspections, joint review and approval, etc. The cluster list will be published publicly.
Specialized industrial clusters are valid for three years. After the validity period, the Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology will organize a review and assess the completion of the cluster’s three-year development plan goals. The validity period for those that pass the review will be extended for three years.
Henan will identify 30 clusters throughout the province
3On March 16, the Henan Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology issued the “Measures for the Management of the Identification and Management of Characteristic Industrial Clusters of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Henan Province” (hereinafter referred to as the Measures). Effective from that date.
The characteristic industrial clusters of small and medium-sized enterprises in Henan Province as mentioned in the measures are positioned within the scope of county-level divisions, guided by new development concepts, with small and medium-sized enterprises as the main body, focusing on leading industries, outstanding advantages and characteristics, and resource factors An industrial cluster of small and medium-sized enterprises with efficient aggregation and collaboration networks, complete governance services, and strong core competitiveness.
During the “14th Five-Year Plan” period, the Henan Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology will identify 30 about clusters across the province.
Cluster declaration must meet the following conditions:
(1) Construction management standards. The cluster has established management committees and other operational management institutions, and established a complete public service system for small and medium-sized enterprises and a professional cluster development promotion mechanism; it has established a cooperation mechanism with provincial-level small and medium-sized enterprise public service demonstration platforms or small and micro enterprise entrepreneurship and innovation demonstration bases; A development plan for the next three years has been formulated around leading industries, innovation-driven development, digital upgrading, green and low-carbon development, and service capability improvement. The development goals are clear and assessable, and the work measures are complete, targeted, and practical.
(2) Adhere to operating in compliance with laws and regulations. Enterprises in the cluster have not experienced major or larger safety, quality and environmental pollution accidents, major or larger network security incidents and data security incidents, as well as tax evasion, violations of laws and regulations, serious breach of trust and other major problems in the past three years.
(3) Have strong core competitiveness. The leading industries of the cluster are the pillar or characteristic industries of the county where they are located. They are in line with the requirements of the province’s industrial policy and industry development planning. Their development level ranks among the top in the province and even the country in the subdivisions, and they have high cluster brand awareness. The area generally does not exceed 100 square kilometers, and the output value in the past three years has been more than 3 billion billion. The output value of small and medium-sized enterprises accounts for 65% of the total output value of the cluster. Above, the proportion of leading industries in the total output value of the cluster is higher than 65%.
(4) Gradient cultivation of small and medium-sized enterprises has achieved remarkable results. The cluster continues to carry out gradient cultivation of high-quality small and medium-sized enterprises, and there are no less than 1 individual manufacturing champion companies or specialized and new “little giant” companies in the leading industries, or no less than 10 A “specialized, innovative” small and medium-sized enterprise, an innovative small and medium-sized enterprise and a national high-tech enterprise.
(5) Efficient industrial chain and supply chain collaboration. The cluster industrial chain has a reasonable layout, and the upstream and downstream enterprises in the industrial chain have a complete coordination mechanism for integrating production, supply and marketing. An industrial chain map has been drawn, and a sharing mechanism for general production equipment, logistics, warehousing, manpower, and design has been established.
(6) Strong collaborative innovation capabilities. The intensity of investment in R&D expenses within the cluster shall not be less than 1.5%; a diversified innovation platform has been established as a whole, with close innovation cooperation with large enterprises, universities and scientific research institutes, large and medium-sized enterprises integrating innovation and industry-university-research collaborative innovation mechanisms Improve; participate in the formulation and revision of standards for leading industries; break through a number of key core technologies in leading industries, and have no less than 10 valid invention patents per 10,000 people.
(7) The effect of digital transformation is obvious. The cluster’s new information infrastructure has a high level of construction, digital equipment and systems are widely used, and cross-enterprise digital solutions, evaluation and diagnosis services are introduced; the application penetration rate of the industrial Internet platform is not less than 10%, and the industry The software application rate has steadily increased; we have carried out exploration of new digital models and new formats in leading industries, and established and improved the industrial Internet security system.
(8) The level of green development is relatively high. A cluster carbon emission monitoring mechanism and a green low-carbon service mechanism have been established. The intensity of carbon dioxide emissions continues to decline, and pollutant emission control is effective; the energy efficiency and water efficiency levels of the cluster’s leading products exceed the benchmark level (or national standard advanced value).
The Henan Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology encourages industry and information technology departments at all levels to strengthen the support and coordination of fiscal, financial, industrial, innovation, land, talent and other policies for clusters, and implement various policies to benefit enterprises. Strengthen support for clusters to participate in major projects, promote various industrial investment funds to increase investment in clusters, and create a stable, fair, transparent and predictable business environment. </span