1. When the ring plate starts to fall after it rises to the top, the automatic doffing convex wheel pushes against the travel switch, and the ring plate falls, so that the end will not be broken.
2. After doffing, swing the ring plate to the middle yarn position, then drive the machine and raise the fender plate about 30 degrees. Five or six seconds after starting the car, swing the ring plate to the spinning starting position.
3. When the ring plate drops to about two centimeters close to the bottom, the whole machine automatically stops. In this way, due to inertia, there will be five to eight turns of tail yarn left, which makes it easier to start yarn after doffing and less yarn breakage.
The rules for breaking ends after yarn is formed are as follows:
1. Distribution of breakage in doffing yarns. Generally, small yarns have the most breakages, medium yarns have the least, and large yarns have more breakages than middle yarns;
2. After the yarn is formed, most breakage occurs in the spinning section (called upper breakage), and less breakage occurs between the traveler and the bobbin (called lower breakage). However, when the steel ring and traveler Improper cooperation will cause vibration, wedging, wear, burning, flying circles, etc. of the wire ring, which will increase the number of broken ends at the lower part. The chance of decapitation occurring in the balloon portion is very small;
3. Under normal production conditions, the vast majority of spindles do not have ends broken during the first doffing, but repeated ends will occur on individual spindles;
4. As the spindle speed increases, the package increases, the tension also increases, and the breakage generally increases;
5. Yarn guide hooks and yarn separation plates not only shave yarn but also increase breakage;
6. The weight and material of the traveler;
7. Unstable balloon shapes will increase yarn breakage.