Compact spinning is a new spinning technology that is spun on an improved new ring spinning machine. The main spinning mechanism is: a condensation area is added in front of the traction device of the ring spinning machine, which basically eliminates the spinning twisting triangle area between the front roller and the twisting point. The following textile technology – five major advantages of compact spinning .
Five advantages of compact spinning
1. Since the single fibers in the yarn are fully straightened, parallel to each other, and closely arranged before twisting, the yarn is The diameter of the strip becomes very small, so the “twisting triangle area” is basically eliminated. Since the single fibers are fully straightened and parallel before twisting, there is no hairiness extending out of the main body of the yarn, so the hairiness of the yarn is very small, especially more than 3 mm. Hairiness is minimal.
2. In spun yarn, since each single fiber is twisted in a straight and parallel state, when the single yarn is subjected to tension, the force of each single fiber is basically the same, so the strength of compact spinning is higher than that of traditional single yarn. And because the single fibers in the compact yarn are closely arranged and have strong cohesion with each other, this also helps to improve the strength.
3. In the compact spinning process, the yarn is gathered after completing the draft specified by the process, so the unevenness of the yarn is not greatly improved, but the yarn gathering area has a finishing effect on the yarn. Moreover, when twisting at the jaws of the twisting roller, the transfer of the inner and outer layers of the fiber is not as strong as in the traditional process, so the evenness of the compact yarn is uneven, and the thickness and detail indicators are better than those of traditional yarns.
4. Due to the above characteristics of compact yarn, it provides very good conditions for the next process. The compact yarn has less hairiness, so the pressure of sizing, singeing and other processes is reduced, which is greatly reduced when using compact yarn for the weft yarn of shuttleless looms. It reduces the resistance of weft insertion and improves the efficiency of the loom.
5. Because the fibers of compact yarn are closely arranged and have a smaller diameter than traditional yarns of the same number, the cloth woven with the same warp and weft density has good air permeability and a flat and smooth surface, making it an ideal high-end yarn.